Monday, March 3, 2008

The point is moot

Have you ever been in a discussion with someone and think - "it really doesn't matter?" Who cares anyways? The point is moot. I once went to law school to learn about moot points and the law of course. It was not all I imagined it would be. It was a difficult lesson to learn but sometimes we are destined for something else. You might say - destiny - barf! Who believes in destiny anyways?
Well I do - I am a destiny believer, believe it or not. Certainly choices do influence a person's destiny but I believe that, in the end, destiny will prevail. I know I was destined to be in the profession that I am now. The signs were always there, I just neglected to see them along the way. Sometimes we deny our destiny for one reason or another. Perhaps we think we are too "good" or not "good" enough.
I adore what I do - I miss it when I am away. I influence people. I impact their future in ways I do not even know. I think that people can be happy doing what they do on a day to day basis if they can uncover their destiny. It may take awhile, but one day you will get there. The past is moot, uncover your real destiny to realize true happiness.

No comments: